Wanaka Dental Kids Club
The Wanaka Dental Kids Club will introduce good oral hygiene practices as early as possible and make your child’s visit fun and comfortable for them. We include the same items as the standard Adult new patient exam with a special price of $80.
Benefits of joining Kids’ Club:
- Exceptional dental care provided in tandem with a dentist at a cost-effective rate
- Complete access to a full range of dental care in one location
- Oral health education high priority and included in each visit
- Direct communication with their caregiver will lead to improved oral health
- Appointment times that suit you and your child. We have early morning, after school, late night and school holiday options available
- A full range of preventive therapies are available to ensure your child never needs a single filling
- We take care of the reminders; your child will not get missed in our system. As childrens’ teeth develop and change so fast, (much faster than adults) we recommend most children see us twice a year for checkups
- Less fear, greater oral health
- More fun! Fewer fillings! Less discomfort! No early tooth loss! Prompt detection of problems and advice, and timely referral to specialists should it be required.
A comprehensive initial Kid’s Club visit with full exam, x-rays and teeth cleaning and hygiene education is only $80.
Our Oral Health Specialist Olivia
Each examination is undertaken with our oral health therapist Olivia, who loves working with and educating children. To start with we get them used to sitting in the chair and opening their mouths – so we can count their teeth!
If needs be we are quite happy for our VIP (very important patient) to sit on Mum, Dad or their caregiver’s knee. We may even manage a special ride in our very clever chair. They will get their very own gift bag full of helpful information and freebies to reward them for their first visit!